Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter Centerpiece Class Prep

I have two classes this Friday and Saturday-one to make an Easter Centerpiece and the others for water bath canning.  I prepped my supplies for the Easter class about two months ago, but hadn't put together a sample.  This is a 'faked' sample since part of the class requires waiting a couple of days for the miniature lawn to grow in.  We'll be making a miniature pennant banner, utilizing eggshells to make gorgeous holders on the miniature lawn and utilizing vintage ephemera on tree cuttings, what a combo!  I'll teach techniques for growing in eggshells but also we'll use distress inks and more! Fun Fun!




This will be my first class that combines gardening and growing things with paper-crafting and vintage ephemera. So excited!

There is a class this Friday morning at 9 AM at The Dragonfly or Saturday morning at 9 AM if you want to join me!  Cost is $20 and includes all supplies. Just bring a pair of sharp scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment