Friday, November 18, 2011

A little guilt-free crafting

My sister-in-law has been coming over to help with my mother-in-law and when she does she also does my dishes and cleans up the house, which is just beyond awesome!

This past weekend, it gave me a few guilt-free hours to spend with my daughter crafting away!  We're getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas so we made a few cards but then we made some placeholders for our holiday meals. 

The googly eyes just crack me up and I firmly believe they should be used as often as possible.  The chipboard is from a huge pack post Christmas last year that I picked up.  Background stamp is Stampendous and I used Distress Ink in a couple of different blues to distress, etc.

The Thanksgiving placecards are super simple.  Gold glitter cardstock with the edges rounded and some fall leaves stuck on.  Quick and Easy!  Great for making multiples...



Hope you all are getting in the holiday spirit. I love this time of year and I am insisting on enjoying it with my family despite my current circumstances with my mom-in-law's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment