Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11 Pounds GONE! man oh man

Just a quick post to say I am down 11 pounds.  The last time I lost this much weight, my daughter came out of my body!

My goal is to be under 200 by the end of the year and I think I can do it! 

Here's a few of the questions my friends have asked, thought I would share:

How do I feel?
Great

What's changed?
Um, my bra size, shoe size and shirt size, waiting for pants to go down a size, think that'll take another 10 pounds or so :)

Am I hungry?
Yep, around 2 AM, I wake up hungry but then I go back to sleep and around 7 pm, I think I'm going to lose my mind if I don't eat something so I have raw veggies.  Other than that, the day is busy and I don't feel hungry or notice it.

Am I sticking to the program?
Pretty much!  I've had a couple of cheat days, mainly due to the mother in law issues and not having access to my diet stuff, but pretty much I am sticking with the program!  When I cheat, I just acknowledge it and get right back on track.

What is the best part about weight loss?
Can I say it is truly when my daughter looks at me and says good job mom!  My husband is so-so on the supportive side, he's always trying to gain weight, so he so does NOT get the weight loss game, but my daughter on the other hand is just genuinely impressed with my new found self-control :)  I want to be healthy and live a long life and 40 is just around the corner.  Carrying all of this extra weight is so not cool when you get older.

Any health benefits yet?
Yep, I'm totally off all my medications for stomach ulcers and have only had 1 bad ulcer day in 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment