Sunday, October 23, 2011

Where's the Party Take 2 !

So I told you guys about winning the Disneyland passes to Where's the Party the other day, I think that was a couple of weeks ago and on Friday I went again to the store.  I hadn't had much time to explore the invitation room, which is incredible and I wanted to do some looking into the cost of custom Christmas cards.

As always, the folks there were just so nice.  I pulled up right when they opened which also happened to be a boutique / open house kind of day for them so they had Starbucks and Nothing Bundt Cake samples out for folks, which is always inviting!

Here were my favorite finds of the day!


This card was spectacular in person and oh so pretty!

These were custom letterpress, this shows them as a wedding invitation but I could choose any color paper,
texture, etc.  I would make this with a shimmery paper and envelope and snowflakes as the design, which they were so sweet in pricing out for me.

Here's another one I liked, not very Christmas-y but just so darn pretty, I think it could work.

This is what my eye beheld on my stroll through the store...



Loved this cookie party book and kit, it was perfect!

The disposable paper goods found here are simply incredible.  Sorry Party City, but they've got you beat with classy designs, hands down.  Their prices are a little more, but I thought they were reasonable considering the design and quality of the items.


Look at this baby section.  They had another display for all of the baby girl stuff.


This is just their 'small' section of cards inside the main area of the store.

The Black / White / Pink is great for Bachelorette Parties, but also that color scheme is popular with girls these days...it's never too early to plan next year's b-day party for my snuggler.

Died, I just died....seriously....this is just a tiny piece of their black and white collection which to me is my favorite color combo to work with!

Hope you enjoyed another stroll through Where's the Party!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment