Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Luckiest Girl in the World

Today I celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss!  Or about 9.5 years of wedded bliss, there were probably about 6 months worth of non-blissful days in that ten years, but I think that's a pretty darn good ratio!  Some of our most difficult times in the last ten years have been when our loved ones have died... when his dad passed away and when his sister and brother-in-law passed away.  Death is not easy on a marraige, but we survived and are hopefully stronger because of it. I'm married to a very good man, I think I can do another 50 years of marraige.

Today, we're headed out to Paso Robles, one of the most beautiful places on this planet and will be visiting Jack Creek Farms  for pumpkins and apple cider.  It's a yearly tradition for our family and one of the best family owned farms I've ever had the pleasure of visiting.

I'll put up pictures when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment