Sunday, October 2, 2011

Home Decor at the Library? Who knew!

Yep, it's true, the Orange Public Library and History Center is going to help to decorate my house.

Turns out they have an entire historical collection of photos that I can download and print out!!!!!  Hooray!  I've got 6 large frames from Ikea that I've been wanting to fill with great local black and white photos to display in my living room.

Originally, it was going to be pictures of my family, that I took with my non-existent photography skills, but that did NOT work...and I think this will be even better. 

Here's a link to the collection

http://www.cityoforange.org/localhistory

Then you can explore the digital database!!!!!  Here are a few of my favorites so far.  This database is huge and definitely deserves some serious time searching around...











No comments:

Post a Comment