Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting ready for the OC Blogger Bash!

I am so excited about the OC Blogger Bash this Sunday night! It's at the Anaheim convention center and my social media firm, Elite Social Management, will be handling the live event coverage throughout the night.  So you'll probably see my happy face on camera and I'll definitely be tweeting and facebooking live throughout the event. 

Here's how I want my hair to be, this is me :)  I did my hair this way for another event at the OC Mart Mix a couple of months ago.



Why I'm so stinking excited is because they are going with a 1960's Mad Men-Esque theme so you know what that means, I get to dress up in my vintage clothing and do my hair.  LOVE LOVE LOVE !

Also, if you are a blogger in the area and want to attend and didn't receive an invitation leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.  I have a couple of extra tickets for the event and the prizes are supposed to be out of this world awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment