Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Snap, Crackle and Pop: Prepping for Memorial Day and other Patriotic Holidays

Here is a fun idea I've found to get me started on my Memorial Day / 4th of July decorations.

{On a sidenote: I discovered 2 wonderful J hooks already hanging perfectly above my main living room window from the eaves outside.  How could I have lived here 3 years and never thought above using them to decorate?  Well, today I did and so I'm on the hunt for great ideas. They are begging to be holding cute holidays pennant banners or large hanging flower baskets or...both.}

Here is my inspiration photo from Sugar Tot Designs.  Click on the pic to go to the source or select the link below.  Mine will not be out of fabric, I think I'll do a paper one and then add a bit of the new Glitter Mod Podge I have so that it sparkles at dusk.  I picked up a few great papers at Stamp Fever last weekend and I'll see what comes of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment