Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Seed Starting Class at The Dragonfly Shops and Gardens

I am teaching another round of seed starting classes at The Dragonfly Shops and Gardens in Old Towne Orange ! So excited, I need to roll up about 600 newspaper pots and I have a little over a week, so that should be good to do while I'm ruining my mind watching tv every night.  Here are a few pics from the last class, it was such fun!  I love to share my love of gardening with the folks who come and I get to meet the nicest people!!!!!

Here's a link to the class if you want to register (they fill up fast, so register soon).  September 10th is my next class and then October I'll be doing another one.  This series focuses on gardening through the mild winter months in Southern California.

Registration:

http://www.dragonflyshopsandgardens.com/?page_id=1680&regevent_action=register&event_id=213&name_of_event=9:00 \








In my very first class I had 25 people at the same time, now I've split the class into 2 sessions which makes it easier to give everyone personalized attention!



No comments:

Post a Comment