Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cooking Club

In the late spring I joined a monthly cooking club hosted by my friend Nancy Collins who is a Director with Pampered Chef.  She's been a kitchen consultant for years and knows some really great tricks to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes for your family.  My little one went with me and a couple of times and she loves everything we make at the club.

Prepping for a gorgeous salad

Champagne Orange Vinegar Salad Dressing


Gorgeous way to serve and display a salad


Making bbq chicken pizza


on the grill!


And a chocolate lava cake in the microwave! Seriously I wish I had a microwave after we made this!



If you're interested in joining our monthly cooking club, it is held in Orange one weeknight per month.  Contact Nancy Collins!

No comments:

Post a Comment